[kplato] Hello

Frédéric Becquier frederic.becquier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:52:35 CET 2006

Hello!

We have decided to work on large tasks and as we don't know very well the
application
we need your help to find other essential tasks.

The two tasks you have mentionned interest us (PERT, KSpread plugin).

Best regards.

Nicolas MICAS, Frédéric BECQUIER, Florian PIQUEMAL, Alexis MENARD, Frédéric
LAMBERT.