[kplato] address list?

Adam Hardy adam.ant at cyberspaceroad.com
Thu Nov 2 01:12:55 CET 2006

Dag Andersen on 31/10/06 07:55, wrote:
> You can link tasks in the gantt view by pressing LMB over the "from" task and
> drag the mouse to the "to" task. Double clicking the resulting link will
> bring up a dialog.

Hi Dag,
thanks for replying. What happens is that the colour of the task changed from
green to yellow but no link was created, despite seeing a link appearing while
the LMB was depressed. I'm not sure why it was green, that's perhaps a side-track.

Perhaps if I explain what I did:

(1) already had a task ending at some point next month
(2) inserted a new task, just giving it default schedule (ASAP) and 5 days duration
(3) both bars at this point are yellow
(4) LMB down on old task
(5) drag down (and left) to new task (link line graphic shows behind mouse)
(6) LMB up on new task
(7) nothing happened!

Am I doing something wrong? I am assuming that the new task will then be
scheduled to start on the end date of the old task, perhaps I'm wrong there.

Thanks
Adam