[kplato] Writing APIDox proposal

Pierre-Andre Galmes pagalmes at starxpert.fr
Fri Mar 31 15:24:38 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 31 Mars 2006 12:36, Raphael Langerhorst a écrit :
> Am Freitag, 31. März 2006 11:19 schrieb Dag Andersen:
> > On Thursday 30 March 2006 20:55, Pierre-Andre Galmes wrote:
> > > Hello,

Thanks for your answers.

> > > Thanks
>
> ... I hope we got all your questions answered (maybe not in a very
> structured way...), if you have any questions or problems left, please let
> us know.

Yes, you did :-)

> Note that if you use svn, you can create patches simply with "svn diff",
> these should be fine for sending to the mailing list. Thanks a lot.

Ok, following this advice, I checkout from the svn repository. Then I started
with a :

$ make -f Makefile.cvs

The problem is that it seems like there are errors while trying the make
command to generate everything :

koffice> make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE 0.4.
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_SMPEG
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
No such
file:  /home/pagalmes/conserve/workspace/koffice/koffice/lib/kross/Makefile.global
/home/pagalmes/conserve/workspace/koffice/koffice/libs/kross/python/CXX/Makefile.am
caused error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/pagalmes/conserve/workspace/koffice/koffice/lib/kross/Makefile.global'
make[1]: *** [cvs] Erreur 1
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

This error, is not the first one. I corrected the others by changing the
string :

/home/pagalmes/conserve/workspace/koffice/koffice/lib/kross/Makefile.global
with :
/home/pagalmes/conserve/workspace/koffice/koffice/libs/kross/Makefile.global

converting "lib" to "libs".

But, so many files do have this error (12 to 20 files), that I wonder if I
have done something wrong or if it is an error from the developper.

Should I correct all of those and report a bug ? with a patch ? Is there a way
to avoid this problem ?

Thanks,
--
Pierre-André Galmes - StarXpert