[kplato] KPlato embedding committed

Raphael Langerhorst raphael.langerhorst at kdemail.net
Thu Jan 19 18:08:49 CET 2006

Hi all,

I just committed the patch (an improved version) for enabling KPlato embedding
in KOffice. I forgot to cc the mailing list(s). The commit log is attached.

Regarding freeze: there are no i18n string changes, and I didn't get any
negative reply to the posting of my patch, so I took that as ok to commit
this "feature".

If I find the time (might prove difficult) I'll also write about that in my
blog.

Anyway, as you can see from the notes, some stuff should still be improved, of
course. But it's quite usable in a basic way (instead of unusable in many
ways).

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst