[kplato] Hello

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Tue Dec 5 10:43:20 CET 2006

Tirsdag 05 december 2006 10:29 skrev Frédéric Lambert:
> 2006/12/4, Dag Andersen <danders at get2net.dk>:
> > Fredag 01 december 2006 17:28 skrev Frédéric Lambert:
> > > Hello !
> > >
> > > Here is the new list of our choosen functionalities :
> > >

> > >  - Bugs corrections
> >
> > Don't think about this now. Due to the port to kde4, a lot of stuff will
> > not
> > work. We'll get back to the bugs reported from earlier versions nearer to
> > release, I think.
>
> We'll develop on kde4, so we won't have any problems due to the port.
> We think that many things need to be fixed.
Yes, sure, what I meant was that fixing bugs in places that hasn't been
(fully) ported yet wouldn't be very productive...
Atm this concerns the dialogs, gantt view, resource view and account view.

(...)

> We'll think about it, and tell you later.
Yeah, forgot to ask, when do you plan to decide what to embark on?
(Just so I have an aproximate idea)

> > Best Regards !
> >
> > > KPlato French Team ;-)
> >
> > (...)