[kplato] Writing APIDox proposal

Pierre-Andre Galmes pagalmes at starxpert.fr
Sun Apr 2 01:53:47 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 31 Mars 2006 15:34, Dag Andersen a écrit :
> On Friday 31 March 2006 15:24, Pierre-Andre Galmes wrote:

Good evening,

> > > Note that if you use svn, you can create patches simply with "svn
> > > diff", these should be fine for sending to the mailing list.
> > > Thanks a lot.
> >
> > Ok, following this advice, I checkout from the svn repository. Then
> > I started with a :
> >
> > $ make -f Makefile.cvs
> >
> > The problem is that it seems like there are errors while trying the
> > make command to generate everything :
>
> Yeah, trunk is ported to qt4 atm. I propose you use 1.6 instead, the
> comments aren't going to be changed much (by others) anyway so there
> shouldn't be any problems to port your patches to trunk later.

I followed your advices :

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/koffice/1.6/koffice/

Then, the :
$ make -f Makefile.cvs

worked. I also compiled kplato and everything worked.

koffice/ $ make apidox
WARNING: use unsermake instead of make or use a wrapper script, e.g.
makeobj!!!
unsermake apidox

koffice/ $

But this did not produced any output. So, I asked Adrian for some help. Afer
some tests, He told me he was going to update the tutorial soon. So for now,
I am not able to get any apidox generated...

Hope it will work soon !

Have a nice we,
--
Pierre-André Galmes - StarXpert