[kplato] Release

Raphael Langerhorst Raphael.Langerhorst at kdemail.net
Fri Sep 23 19:50:45 CEST 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 17:35, Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL wrote:
> Hi, as I see that a schedule is more precise, I am still available
> to write the documentation of kplato and to provide the package for
> Kubuntu.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sidoine
> ---
> http://www.pierrel.net

Hi Sidoine,

that's wonderful if you want to provide the documentation for KPlato.
Since a release is now, actually, in sight I think it's wonderful if
we can start to put a documentation together. I just committed an
empty documentation stub for KPlato in the koffice repository so you
can start from there.

I'll be away (most likely without email possibilities) for a week now,
but I'll be back. You can meanwhile start on the documentation. For a
suggested structure (you don't need to stick to that), look at the
kword or kchart docs. Feel free to use your own document structure
that might fit better for a project management tool.

Thanks for offering your help!
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog