[kplato] koffice/kplato

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Wed Nov 23 11:26:35 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 11:13, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> > Ok, this is what we'll do, then, I'll put it in the TODO.
>
> So, to make sure, if I feel like renaming the files I can go for it
> without further discussion?
I probably won't have any commits pending, so no argument from me.

> (that is: filename = classname with uppercase and no prefix. Also: cc
> -> cpp)

David wrote a little perl script for this in kword; no idea how reusable
it is, but it might be usefull for you.  You know, for the update/fixing
of all those include lines.

Its probably an open door, but to preserve svn history you can use
svn move foo Bar

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander