[kplato] koffice/kplato

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Wed Nov 23 09:35:11 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 08:45, Dag Andersen wrote:
> > I sure see the filename = classname rule is a valid argument to
> > keep (revert to) the prefix - as filenames will (in any case) keep
> > their prefix. But then, there is only the prefix difference between
> > filename and class, right?
>
> This was why I (slowly) topled over to maybe keeping it, but I'm not a
> stickler for these types of things...

In KWord we renamed all files to
a) use the .cpp
b) use the classname exclusively
c) don't use lowercase due to readability issues; so its Task.cpp

In KPresenter this is also going to happen as soon as someone writes the
script to do so.
In Koffice-libs we will probably do the same thing. But thats a lot of
work.

Maybe its an idea to follow this format if there is going to be any
renaming in kplato.

--
Thomas Zander