[kplato] [Planner Dev] Planner maintainership

Claus Agerskov ca at chbs.dk
Fri Nov 4 16:29:23 CET 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> to, 2005-10-20 kello 22:28 +0200, Raphael Langerhorst kirjoitti:
> > Am Donnerstag 20 Oktober 2005 22:10 schrieb Martin-Éric Racine:
> > >
> > > Add Open Office.  They are developing a project management
> > > application to be included in upcoming releases of the 2.0
> > > productivity suite.
> >
> > Can you give me a link to that one? (I am not aware of OOo 2.0
> > providing such a component) ... just checked, ... no, it does not
> > provide one, at least not in 2.0.
>
> Not 2.0 specifically (I said *upcoming*), but some point release in the
> 2.x series. It was mentioned on this list a while back, IIRC.

Sorry for the late response.

OpenOffice.org Project Management Tool (OOPM) is in the initial phase
(analyzing wishes and other tools) but the list (dev at oopm.openoffice.org)
has some traffic at the moment - and we try to keep the interest up.

Me prediction is 3 to 5 years before we have a version 1.0 but a merge
with an existing project mangament tool project could speed this up.

Right now I am asking OpenDocument Fellowship to host the infrastructure
to develop an open standard for a project management data format.

How many of you whould be interested in this?
--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor