[kplato] Thank you for writing to eBay's Support Team (KMM26837951V56208L0KM)

eBay Customer Support privacy at ebay.com
Wed Jan 26 17:17:07 CET 2005

Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support.

Your question is very important to us and will be treated with our full
attention. We understand the need to get your question answered quickly,
and in most circumstances we do so within 24 to 36 hours. However, there
may be times when it will take up to 72 hours for you to receive a
response. To speed up the process, we ask that you do not send in
multiple messages about the same issue.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not respond to this email. Any email sent as a
response to this Acknowledgement will not reach us. Should you have
another question or would like to send us additional information, please
contact us by using our online Contact Customer Support page found at:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html

We appreciate your patience,
eBay Customer Support

eTip!

Need help fast? Visit our interactive Help pages to get instant answers
to your most frequently asked questions, as well as a wealth of
information about all things eBay! Click on "Help" in the menu at the
top of any eBay page, or go directly here:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/index.html

eNews!

The eBay Announcement Boards contain the latest information regarding
eBay features, system status, and special promotions:

 http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

 http://www2.ebay.com/aw/marketing.shtml