[kplato] TUTOS as a storage backend

Mark Bucciarelli mark at easymailings.com
Fri Feb 11 22:03:53 CET 2005

Dimitri Fontaine wrote:

>I'd really like to see your products being able to use TUTOS as a back-end
>where to fetch and store your data.
>For this to be possible, we would have to work together defining a common API,
>which I would implement the server side on TUTOS, may be with your help.

maybe a define a project-mgmt resource?  that way, anybody can write a
resource for their own favorite backend.

this architecture has worked great with the pim stuff--addressbook and
organizer.

as i've mentioned here before, i am interested in an open standard that
supports project management and labor charged against projects.

post 3.4 i'll write an abstract and circulate it circulate it (here,
HR-XML, Oasis, Planner, TaskJuggler, ??).

regards,
mark