[kplato] namespace in signal & slot declaration?

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Sat Nov 6 11:13:02 CET 2004

On Friday 05 November 2004 15:32, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> for the Qt Signal/Slot mechanism these two slots are different:
>
> void draw(KPTProject &project);
> void draw(KPlato::KPTProject &project);
>
> So the signals AND slots need to have both the same signature. We
> need to decide whether we want to include the namespace in the
> signature or not. Please let me know what you prefer (I'll continue
> with namespace work this weekend).
>
> Regards,
> Raphael

It seems that always putting the complete namespace into the
declarations is the better way. I'll update all signals and slots
accordingly (probably tomorrow).

Additionally I'll remove the KPT prefix from all classes (I'll leave
the file names as they are now).

I'll put all ui forms into the KPlato namespace.

Regards,
Raphael

--
G System, The Evolving Universe - http://www.g-system.at