[kplato] Re: koffice/kplato

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Mon Nov 1 19:42:37 CET 2004

On Monday 01 November 2004 16:59, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> [...]
>
> Replying to myself.
>
> As David just pointed out, KPlato is a part. Meaning it actually is
> a library and is loaded together with other components. So the
> namespace introduction is indeed a good idea.
>
> /me shuts up and goes away again :-)
>
> Bo.

Ok, thanks for approving this suggestion (but please don't go away!).

So I guess we are for namespaces then... my suggestion for naming
convention is this:

* Remove KPT prefix from classes - KPTProject is then ONLY Project
* Add KPlato namespace to every class
* Remove kpt prefix from the source code files (??)

Is that OK?

Raphael

--
G System, The Evolving Universe - http://www.g-system.at