[kplato] Error building from CVS

Mark Bucciarelli mark at easymailings.com
Sun May 30 18:44:34 CEST 2004

Hi!

I just downloaded the koffice CVS module and got an error trying to build
kplato.  I'd like to build KPlato without building the rest of the office
suite.

kptcalendaredit.cc:25:26: intervaledit.h: No such file or directory
kptcalendaredit.cc: In member function `
   KPTCalendarEdit::KPTCalendarEdit(QWidget*, const char*)':

mark at pooh:/usr/local/src/kdecvs/koffice
$ find .. -name intervaledit.h
mark at pooh:/usr/local/src/kdecvs/koffice
$

I configured like so:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --enable-debug=full

and am using Debian Testing, with KDE 3.2.2 packages.

Regards,

Mark