[kplato] KPlato Startup Pre-requisites

ian_d_stewart at bankone.com ian_d_stewart at bankone.com
Wed Oct 15 10:08:19 CEST 2003

I've confirmed that kdgantt is compiled and installed, and that
/usr/local/kde/lib has been added to /etc/ld.so.conf.  Still no joy.

Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart at bankone.com
(614) 244-2564

Dag Andersen <danders at get2net.dk>@mail.kde.org on 10/15/2003 08:27:18 AM

Please respond to kplato at kde.org