[kplato] KPlato Startup Pre-requisites

ian_d_stewart at bankone.com ian_d_stewart at bankone.com
Wed Oct 15 09:02:53 CEST 2003

Apologies in advance for jeopardy-style posts.  I'm using Lotus Notes...

I did start kplato from a terminal, specifically so that I could see any
warnings or errors.  None were displayed.

Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart at bankone.com
(614) 244-2564

Dag Andersen <danders at get2net.dk>@mail.kde.org on 10/15/2003 02:09:29 AM

Please respond to kplato at kde.org