[kplato] May I Have Permission To Contact Your Telecommunications Manager ?

Pony Hunter kplato@kde.org

If You are Tired of High Commercial Telecommunications Costs Accompanied =
with Poor Service, I may Have An Answer and Alternative for You.=20

Our Switched Advantaged Program will Save You Money on Your DayTime =
Commercial Calls If You Can Commit to a minimum of $1000/ Month (some =
states require $5,000/ month) in usage and a (1) Year Contract, Your =
Interstate Rate will be 5.25 cents per minute (Except Alaska and =
Hawaii).=20

We also have products addressing Voice Solutions (Switched/Dedicted =
1+,Toll Free and Calling Card Services, and Audiconferencing), Data =
Solutions ( Domestic and International Private Lines, Frame Relay, and =
Integrated Access)  and Internet Solutions (Dedicated and CPE).

For More Information During Normal Business Hours, Contact my Business =
Partner, Bonnie Cleereman at (715) 484-2325.

MESSAGE DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT AND =
SERVICE, PLEASE DELETE.    =20

THIS IS A ONE-TIME MESSAGE AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM US AGAIN, UNLESS =
YOU CONTACT US AT THE ABOVE NUMBER.

Best Regards,
Herman Clifford
Commercial Communications