[kplato] progress :-)

Dag Andersen kplato@kde.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:04:22 +0100

On Onsdag den 12. marts 2003 17:21, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 March 2003 15:39, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> > > Hmm? I hope you _use_ the class from Pim, not copied the
> > > implementation!
> >
> > It's copied. And it's *a lot* more than just a class. My
> > impression is that this needs to go to a shared cvs folder.
> >
> > For that we need some cvs wizard. David, can you make
> > kdepim/kdgantt and koffice/kplato/kdgantt point to the same
> > place?
>
> Done.
> You need to re-checkout koffice, at least koffice/plato
> (you can run "cvs co koffice/plato" from the parent dir of
> koffice).
It's a minor problem though: It does not compile ;)
KDGantt relies on cast of ascii to QString so QT_NO_ASCII_CAST cannot
be defined. This can easily be solved but AFAICS koffice compiles
with -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -DQT_NO_COMPAT
while kdepim does not.
Can this give other problems? How to solve it?
--
Mvh,
Dag Andersen