[kplato] Re: KDGnatt (Was: progress)

Thomas Zander kplato@kde.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:02:33 +0100

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 05:21:17PM +0100, David Faure wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 March 2003 15:39, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> > > Hmm? I hope you _use_ the class from Pim, not copied the
> > > implementation!
> >
> > It's copied. And it's *a lot* more than just a class. My impression is
> > that this needs to go to a shared cvs folder.
> >
> > For that we need some cvs wizard. David, can you make kdepim/kdgantt and
> > koffice/kplato/kdgantt point to the same place?
>
> Done.
> You need to re-checkout koffice, at least koffice/plato
> (you can run "cvs co koffice/plato" from the parent dir of koffice).

Thanx David!

Everyone; please be aware that this means that this code is shared with the
KDEPim people, which means that no source incompatabilities should be made
without also updating KDEPim..

Just ask this list, or the KDEPim list if unsure :)

And don't forget remove and re-checkout the kplato sourcetree from
your harddisk!!!!

--
Thomas Zander