[kplato] Fwd: Project Management Web Site links

InterPlan Systems kplato@kde.org
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:54:12 -0600

Thomas,

Thank you.  We did not check every link on the page, but we found it throug=
h searching for our business partners (Primavera, Microsoft, etc) who were =
listed.  We appreciate the link.

Cordially,
Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc.
www.interplansystems.com

> We appriciate the attention you bring to this page, since it has various =
dead links we found after your reference to it.  Funny you missed these.

> This page is not meant to create references for companies with similar to=
ols, so your company website does not seem appropriate.
> That said; The eTaskmaker page seems interesting, so I added that.
>

> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 11:19:14AM -0600, InterPlan Systems wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > It has been roughly a week and a half since we requested consideration =
for a listing on your web site and we have not received any response.  We a=
re forwarding our request again in case it got lost in the shuffle.