[kplato] Fwd: Project Management Web Site links

Thomas Zander kplato@kde.org
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:46:03 +0100

We appriciate the attention you bring to this page, since it has various dead links we found after your reference to it.  Funny you missed these.

This page is not meant to create references for companies with similar tools, so your company website does not seem appropriate.
That said; The eTaskmaker page seems interesting, so I added that.

--
Thomas Zander