[kplato] project file for kdevelop?

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Fri Apr 25 08:13:17 CEST 2003

On Tirsdag den 22. april 2003 19:23, Heiko Evermann wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been reading this mailing list for some time, and I have
> seen some changes recently.
>
> Maybe I can contribute in some way? I do not have much time to
> offer, but at least a little bit.
> Who else would be taking part in developing? And what would be our
> next steps?
It's not *very* active. Bo Thorsen has made a few commits, John Lamb
said he would have a look at the dtd and the calculations but I have
not seen any commits yet (?). I have added a pert widget
(rudimentary) and hooked kplato into KDGantt, but my time is also
limited.
I think help would be welcome in any area!

> I have not found a kdevelop project file for kplato. So what kind
> of developing tools are You using?
Well, any editor, really.

> Greetings,
>
> Heiko Evermann