[kplato] Someone is working

Bo Thorsen kplato@kde.org
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:57:29 +0200

Hi all,

I just found this list, and I wanted to let you know that I'm working on
kplato. Progress so far: kplato is now a real koffice application. It has the
beginning of a gui and by now I can load and save something. The next steps
will be to make the gui be able to edit projects and finish file
saving/loading.

I have some questions about the model as it's described in the kplato
document on www.koffice.org. These questions are surely answered by going
over mail archives during the phase where this was designed. However, the
kplato mailing list archive is empty (except for a single subscribe mail) and
a search for kplato in the kde mailing lists doesn't turn up any of the
oldest mails. Does anyone have a complete mail archive concerning the kplato
discussions? If not, I'll just ask the questions here.

Bo.

     Free software developer    |   5290 Marslev
     SuSE Labs                  |   Denmark