KPhotoAlbum 5.9.0 released

Tobias Leupold tl at stonemx.de
Tue Sep 6 08:38:59 BST 2022

Am Montag, 5. September 2022, 22:56:43 CEST schrieb Johannes Zarl-Zierl:
> Am Montag, 5. September 2022, 07:45:33 CEST schrieb Tobias Leupold:
> > Mainly, I messed it up due to an issue with KDE's release infrastructure
> > ... the released tarball lacks the l10n data. But I'm about to to fix
> > this ;-)
> Look at the bright side: you/us falling into the issue made sure that it was
> caught before the next frameworks or KDE apps release.
>
> And to echo Jespers sentiment: thank you for the work you do here!
>
> Cheers,
>   Johannes

Yeah, after all, I managed to both fix KPA's as well as KGeoTag's release. The
shiny new x.x.1 releases WITH po data only still sit in upload.kde.org and
wait to hit the mirrors. But I don't want to bug Ben Cooksley yet, he had
enough work with me the last two days ...

I'll re-announce the new releases as soon as they are available.

But tarme.rb throwing me some error (to cap it all: Ruby errors!) and
pretending that some parameter would have to be changed (at least when some
dude doing some release once a year looks at it) when actually it fails
because it still wants to talk to Jenkins is almost sabotage ;-)

I wonder why nobody else fell into this before? Do the other projects do
releases by other means than using the releaseme script?!

Whatever, we have another non-existing x.x.0 release, but a fine x.x.1 one
again :-D