exporting faces annotation

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun May 29 22:31:50 BST 2022

Hi Jesper,

> I've tagged people's faces in a number of images, and wonder if KPA
> support exporting it somehow for others to see too.

Not currently.

> Does PNG support this directly? If not, does any of the HTML exports in
> KPA support it?

AFAIK there's no image format that does support this, and neither does EXIF.
HTML 4 had image maps, but I don't know what would be the modern HTML5 way of
doing it. Out export stuff does not support it.

That being said, this would certainly be a useful addition to KPA.

Cheers,
  Johannes