[KPhotoAlbum] mapview-patch

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Sat Jan 9 18:26:55 GMT 2021

Hi Johannes,

I ran into a new problem I've got for some image clusters (since kphotoalbum
7.0):

When clicking a "problem" image cluster I get less images then the cluster
includes. I get all images if I don't click the cluster but pull a selection
around the cluster.
It seems that m_boundingRegion does not include all images for the "problem
clusters".
I've tried to put a delta (0.0001) to the cluster in
GeoCluster>>boundingRegion() :
        ret_region.setNorth(m_boundingRegion.north()+delta);
        ret_region(m_boundingRegion.south()-delta);
        ret_region.setEast(m_boundingRegion.east()+delta);
        ret_region.setWest(m_boundingRegion.west()-delta);

I could solve the problem for some clusters that way but not for all of them.
And I got funny effects: The size of the cluster (shown an the map) changed
unexpectedly when changing the map resolution.

Could you have a look?

Thanks,
Reimar