[KPhotoAlbum] UI-Glitch?

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sat Feb 13 17:27:27 GMT 2021

Hi,

I just installed the latest git master (without a glitch - as usual :-)
and tried the function of the TAB key:

* it changes the focus between search slot and main window (OK)
* in the main window and the thumbnail view I navigate with the arrow
keys between images or icons (OK)
* in thumbnail view "enter" on a highlighted image opens the viewer and
"esc" leaves the viewer (OK)
* in the main window neither "enter" nor "spacebar" does anything

As I am a fan of using *either* keyboard or mouse (but not both in
frequent alternation) I would like to see the same behaviour as in
thumbnails: "enter" should change to the selected view.
Also "esc" could be tied to "go back to main window" (analogous to
leaving the image viewer).

Is this feasible and desirable (or possibly even configurable)?

Best regards, Andreas