[KPhotoAlbum] Fwd: [Qt bugreports] Updates for QTBUG-75585: Massive performance regression in QML Date object

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Tue Sep 22 12:55:38 BST 2020

Okay. Looking at XMLDB/Database.cpp:608, this is what we use to parse the
dates:

    QDateTime dateTimeFromString(const QString &str)
    {
        static QChar T = QChar::fromLatin1('T');

        if (str[10] == T)
            return QDateTime(QDate::fromString(str.left(10), Qt::ISODate),
                             QTime::fromString(str.mid(11), Qt::ISODate));

        else
            return QDateTime::fromString(str, Qt::ISODate);
    }

The first case (which we would have) should also work with an appended
timezone, so I think we won't break older versions with this change. Only the
displayed time will be UTC.