[KPhotoAlbum] Installation Problem

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Oct 4 18:20:30 BST 2020

Hi Luc,

When starting a new topic, please start a new thread (just send the mail to
the list address instead of replying to another email). This makes it easier
for other people to see your email.

> when installing Kphotoalbum on ubuntu 20.04 i got this message :
>
> /Impossible d’installer KphotoAlbum : E : dpkg a été interrompu. Il est
> nécessaire d’utiliser « dpkg – configure -a » pour corriger le problème./
>
> Impossible to install KphotoAlbum : E : dpkg stopped. It is necessary to
> use « dpkg – configure -a » to solve this problem.
>
> But I don't know how to proceed... if you can help me thank's a lot and
> take care of you

This looks like your upgrade process was interrupted. This can happen if the
computer is rebooted while an upgrade is running, or sometimes if a package
failed to install.
Most of the time, running "dpkg --configure -a" will fix the problem. It's
also a good idea to run "apt install" afterwards, in case there are other
packages that are scheduled to be installed.

If this doesn't fix your problem, it is best to ask on a support channel
specific to your Linux distro.

Cheers,
  Johannes