[KPhotoAlbum] Problems playing videos - choosing a diffent backend

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Tue May 12 21:17:15 BST 2020

Hello Johannes,

this "... choosing a different backend ..." is just too interesting to
let it pass.

I was not aware, you could chose the backend.
And yesss!  The phonon_vlc backend plays back video, that dragonplayer
does not play.

One step forward again. Thanks!
Until a few minutes ago I always had to "invoke external program ..."
with all videos.

Does anybody know, how to activate the vlc controls from within phonon?
Like choosing an audio or subtitle channel or changing volume or even
title navigation?

Andreas