[KPhotoAlbum] Marble map and clustering

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Mar 15 23:04:39 GMT 2020

Hi Tobias,

Am Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2020, 13:40:49 CET schrieb Tobias Leupold:
> The clustering behaves a bit odd. Here's an example from my testing
> database:
>
> https://imgur.com/a/yQ4AOLi
>
> The first screenshot shows a quite widely north-south extended rectangle. If
> I zoom in one step, I get two square rectangles.

As it turns out this was not a problem of the clustering, but rather a display
problem (I confused height/width when painting the rectangle). See the current
master for a corrected render method.

That said, the grid-like nature of the current clustering algorithm leads to
some rather non-intuitive clusters in some cases.

Cheers,
  Johannes