[KPhotoAlbum] Main window search bar doesn't allow selecting all matches

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Jan 13 21:25:01 GMT 2020

Hi,

Am Montag, 13. Jänner 2020, 02:15:37 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> So there's another very confusing issue here (and I've tested
> origin/master, so it's not my changes).
>
> Let's say I have keywords
>
> Sports
>   MIT-Babson
>   MIT-WPI
>
> or some such.
>
> If I select (either via top level or the search dialog) for
> MIT-Babson, I get just the MIT-Babson shots.  However, if I first
> search for Sports, and then within *that* search for MIT-Babson, I get
> all of the Sports shots, due to the implicit or.

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this here. I tried this with the demo database:

1. Select all images, tag them with "sports"
2. Select a subset of the images, tag them with "MIT-Babson"
3. Starting from the homepage, select Events/sports
  -> all images show up
4. Select Events/MIT-Babson
  -> the previous subset shows up

Swapping steps 3. and 4. also works as expected.
Using the search dialog for step 3. does not change the outcome.

Could you provide exact steps to reproduce this? I'm obviously not picking up
on something...

  Johannes