[KPhotoAlbum] Keywords with id=0?

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Wed Jan 8 22:11:15 GMT 2020

Am Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2019, 01:50:07 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 01:26:48 +0100, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> > Before anyone asks: I'll also add a user-visible notification later on...
>
> Great.

I've now finally created a message when an id=0 situation was detected and
could not be repaired automatically (commit 93dd93f1).

I would be pleased to get feedback on this. Especially the wording can
possibly be improved - I'm not a native speaker, and presenting technical
information to the unsuspecting user in a way that they can actually act on it
is never a trivial task.

  Johannes