[KPhotoAlbum] Some minor cleanups

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Tue Feb 25 13:30:11 GMT 2020

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 07:32:19 +0100, Tobias Leupold wrote:
>> I haven't changed maps to hashes at this time, but it's worth
>> considering.
> It definitely is, in each and every case the ordering doesn't matter (at least
> imho).
>
> Same for the Q_FOREACH removal I wanted to do recently. Tell me when your
> stuff is merged, so that I can redo it.

I've merged everything but the change from maps to hashes, so you can
redo it.  Maps vs. hashes is all localized in one place in
DB/ImageInfo.h, and shouldn't collide with what you're doing.  The
parallel-md5 branch doesn't appear to contain any Q_FOREACHes.

My repo's in flux right now since I started the merge last night, or I
would have done it myself.

> Nice, the codebase gets cleaner and cleaner :-)

Yes, this is a significant cleanup.

--Eric Crampton