[KPhotoAlbum] Breaking changes in file layout

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Mon Apr 6 14:46:43 BST 2020

> That's what I was thinking about.
>
> I don't know ISO-3309 but this would also be possible with MD5/SHA/etc.:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16383392/how-to-get-the-sha-1-md5-checks
> um-of-a-file-with-qt
>
> BTW, this link also uses an ID and a title like suggested.
>
> - martin

Yeah, of course it's no problem to calculate an MD5 or SHA-1 hash from a path.
I only thought this would give us a long hash, and the checksum used here is
quite short. Well, of, course, the 8 or whatever leftmost chars of the hex
representation of a MD5 hash should be do the job as well and would also be
short.

Comments and suggestions are welcome ;-)

Tobias