[KPhotoAlbum] Plugins>Images>Adjust Time & Date

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Thu Sep 5 07:44:54 BST 2019

Hi Neil,

the plugins were never a part of KPA, but of the KIPI-Plugins (that were
dropped, are unmaintained or whatever, I think the Digikam guys took care of
them and don't anymore or so). KPA just showed those and made them available.

I think there's effort going on to make the new KDE "Purpose" plugin
infrastructure available in KPA, but it's not done yet, so we don't currently
have (some/all) plugins in KPA (Johannes may correct me if I'm wrong ;-).

I personally would use the exiftime CLI program to add the correct time and
date to images. Here on Gentoo, it's part of the media-gfx/exiftags package.
It's not via KPA, but it works without a problem.

Cheers, Tobias