[KPhotoAlbum] Date bar

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Wed Mar 13 11:04:27 GMT 2019

Am Montag, 25. Februar 2019, 05:10:12 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> It occurs to me that the current date/time bar might be more useful if
> mouse over a bar (or perhaps an interval) displays the number of
> images in that interval.  What do people think?

We already have code in place that basically does what you suggest, but due to
a bug it was not executed in many situations. I've fixed that specific bug now
in master - you should be able to see the information now in the status bar.

On a related note: we do have a whatsThis message on the date bar that is
quite formidable in length, and therefore probably hard to read. I vaguely
remember that this was one of those "it's better than nothing" band-aid
solutions. If somebody has an idea how we could do better, I'm all ears...

Cheers,
  Johannes