[KPhotoAlbum] Command line filtering

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Mar 11 20:54:46 GMT 2019

Just to shed some additional light on the topic:

Am Sonntag, 3. März 2019, 03:56:31 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> Do you have a copy of your old index file with the loop in it?  I
> might as well defend against it.

I just checked the code in MemberMap::addMemberToGroup() and there is a check
to prevent loops. When the database is not fully loaded yet, the check is
omitted for performance reasons, though. From that I conclude that:

1. either the loop in my database is old enough to pre-date the safety check
2. or I manually introduced the loop by editing my index.xml file

  Johannes