[KPhotoAlbum] Ordering of elements within index.xml

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Feb 17 23:17:20 GMT 2019

Am Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019, 21:54:04 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> > I don't, but I were to guess, I'd say that was
> > happenstance. Changing the order should be possible even without a
> > file version bump.
>
> If we do change it, it should be a version bump.  Ordering does
> matter.

Ok, now I took the time to verify/falsify and you are right - ordering does
matter (and thus it would need a version bump).

Either way, I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea of changing it if it helps
getting better tooling. Given that it works reasonably well for you I also
agree with you that we don't need to hurry into this possible changeā€¦

  Johannes