[KPhotoAlbum] Ordering of elements within index.xml

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Feb 17 20:42:28 GMT 2019

Hi Robert,

Am Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019, 18:19:28 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> Does anyone recall why the member groups are listed last in the
> index.xml file?

I don't, but I were to guess, I'd say that was happenstance. Changing the
order should be possible even without a file version bump.

As always when I didn't look at the code: please test before you actually
change the order. I don't want anyone breaking stuff because I didn't bother
verifying my stipulations ;-)

Cheers,
  Johannes