[KPhotoAlbum] New website design

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Tue Dec 24 23:36:53 GMT 2019

Am Montag, 23. Dezember 2019, 09:01:09 CET schrieb Risto H. Kurppa:
> Also, someone (or I :) should try to build KPA from scratch at some point
> and confirm if these instructions are still up-to-date:
> https://community.kde.org/KPhotoAlbum/build_instructions

Thanks for the hint - nothing major is wrong as far as I can tell. I just
removed kipi and added purpose as dependency, and made them easier to follow
for people who don't have source-packages configured.

For the record, I checked with a fresh Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

That said, I only really checked the dependency part - if you could take a
look at the whole thing and confirm the instructions that would be neat. Doing
that myself is probably futile since my eyes aren't very fresh for the topic
;-)

Cheers,
  Johannes