[KPhotoAlbum] Problem with KDE

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Thu Dec 12 22:43:16 GMT 2019

Hi Joe,

Am Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2019, 19:28:14 CET schrieb Joe:
> KDE has a (long standing) problem displaying windows such that they
> extend below my toolbar at the bottom of my screen.
>
> KPA displays it's Annotate Multiple Items dialog this way and I can't
> resize it smaller.
>
> I have to autohide my toolbar to see entry fields.
>
> Same problem with Settings->Categories and other dialogs.
>
> I need to be able to make them smaller so they fit to compensate for
> what appears to be a bug in KDE.

I'm not sure I totally understand the problem, and whether it is easily
fixable on KPAs side of things. Judging from the screenshots on your other
messages it seems that you use high-dpi scaling - is that right?

Can you tell us more about your setup? (screen resolution, forced font-dpi,
screen scaling,...)

Cheers,
  Johannes