[KPhotoAlbum] Numbers - Re: "F Number" vs. "Aperture Value"

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Dec 2 22:47:35 GMT 2019

As an addendum, here is a rough translation table based on my exif database.
Taking a closer look at the invalid values reveals that not all cameras store
the APEX value at all:

sqlite> select count(*) from exif;
30492
sqlite> select count(*) from exif where Exif_Photo_ApertureValue < 0.1;
24395
sqlite> select count(*) from exif where Exif_Photo_FNumber < 0.1;
4135

sqlite> select Exif_Photo_ApertureValue, Exif_Photo_FNumber from exif group by
Exif_Photo_ApertureValue order by Exif_Photo_ApertureValue;
-2147483648.0|0.0
-1.0|-1.0
0.970854|1.4
1.0|1.4