[KPhotoAlbum] Testers wanted: Show date-range for tags and performance

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sat Apr 13 18:16:51 BST 2019

Hi Johannes,

I did "git checkout feature/categoryDates", did my build thing and the
test was completely boring.

:-)

Nothing broken. Everything works.
However, I am not quite sure, if I did it right. After "git checkout
master" I got a different build number, but other than that I did not
find any difference.
Everything seems stable.

Where do I look for the display of date ranges?
In the date bar, the "lens" (the little frame thingy) always moves onto
the date of the currently selected image. This is as it should be.

As I did not pay much attention on this behavior lately - is this the
change? I yes, then You probably fixed a bug, I filed many years ago...
nice!

Best regards, Andreas

PS: Every once in a while (1-4 weeks), I check out the most recent
master and use it "in production". I did not stumble across anything for
quite a while, which is also very reassuring.