[KPhotoAlbum] Zooming issue

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Tue Oct 16 21:42:41 BST 2018

Hi Angel,

Am Montag, 15. Oktober 2018, 00:42:26 CEST schrieb Angel Lopez:
> In ImageDisplay.cpp:
> in function: void Viewer::ImageDisplay::zoom( QPoint p1, QPoint p2 )
>
> if I comment out : potentialyLoadFullSize(), then it works as expected (not
> exactly because the first time I draw a rectangle no zoom if performed).
> It seems that a call to potentialyLoadFullSize() is already made in the
> resizeEvent()  function.

That is kind of surprising, because the potentiallyLoadFullsize() does not
(directly) manipulate the view position or zoom level. I'm suspecting that it
interacts with cropAndScale() and causes that function to misbehaveā€¦

Can you try and see what happens if you switch the position of the
potentialyLoadFullSize() call with the call to cropAndScale(), i.e. what
happens if cropAndScale is done *before* potentiallyLoadFullSize?

Cheers,
  Johannes