[KPhotoAlbum] Zooming issue

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:21:03 BST 2018

Hello,

I'm experiencing an strange behavior in kphotoalbum.

When viewing photographs, either if I draw a rectangle for zooming a
region, or if I just press "+" key, The display goes to the upper left
corner and with higher zoom level.
I from there if press "-" then it increases the zoom level even more.

I'm using the "last" git version, but I've seen this on previous ones too.
For me, this should be a bug,  but as nobody has talked about it, probably
this is just a problem with my configuration. I tried deleting:
~/.config/kphotoalbumrc
but after a new start of kphotoalbum, the problem persists.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Angel.