[KPhotoAlbum] Several things pushed to origin

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sat May 19 18:08:21 BST 2018

1) I've pushed a bugfix to correct identification of JPEG files in
   EXIF scanner.

2) I've pushed branch Load-performance with all of my performance
   tuning work.

3) I've pushed branch shiftwheel-scroll-10-datebar that's as
   described.

4) I've pushed branch elide_unnecessary_metadata with the changes to
   omit saving of some metadata that can be defaulted.

Hopefully I've done all of this correctly...

--Eric Crampton