[KPhotoAlbum] More on thumbnails

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Fri May 18 22:29:52 BST 2018

Hi Robert,

Am Freitag, 18. Mai 2018, 13:52:27 CEST schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> On Fri, 18 May 2018 06:58:33 +0200, Tobias Leupold wrote:
> > Nice work :-) Don't forget to create a branch and push your changes
> > from time to time!
>
> What are the testing etc. expectations?

Unfortunately, we have no automated testing in place, so I can't expect anything from you in
that regard.

If your code touches threads, I'll need to think about it until I'm fairly certain I understand it.
Then I'll test it and merge to master for further testing. If you can improve upon that sad
state of things and make it easier for me to trust the code, I'd be very grateful...

Cheers,
  Johannes