[KPhotoAlbum] Problem running in Fedora 28

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Mon May 14 13:32:10 BST 2018

Hello Constantin!

I don't see such an error here using Gentoo, Qt 5.9.4 and gcc 6.4.0.

Could you send a complete backtrack (e. g. by using gdb)? Best thing would be
to find out where exactly the problem happens. Try to start the git self-
compiled version using "gdb ./kphotoalbum" and then "run", do whatever causes
the crash and see what's happening. Most probably, you'll find some hint where
we have the problem (cpp file, line).

I'm pretty sure we can fix this, with a bit more information ;-)

Thanks in advance for your effort!

Cheers, Tobias